Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Season 9, Episode 6 - The Art of the Matter (Part 3)

Challenge: It's the art one! I've already talked about it twice. GOD
Target: Oliver's Dress
KORSimile: "His clothes are valium clothes-- they make you want to fall asleep."
Hmm. Usually boring clothes don't come with a See-You-Next-Tuesday-high slit, but MK has been in the fashion world far longer than I. Thus, I shall defer to His Froofiness.

Anyway, this might be yet another thing I feel like I should have heard of before-- "Valium Clothes." Now, are these types of garments more literal-

"And I'll have a grande 'I'm a total slut who wears idiotic t-shirts with sayings nobody ever said on them' macchiato. You know, make it a Venti."
Or are we talking about clothes that have the effects of valium on you? I have a feeling it might the latter since MK is so bored to tears with Oliver's dress. So maybe it's more like this product: 
 which you put on your dog and it vibrates to calm your dog's doggy neuroses. I hope it's like that, because the idea of this "ThunderShirt" makes me want to laugh at and cry for this poor dog all at the same time. I mean, what kind of stress are you putting your dog under that he needs this massage-y shirt in order to not piss on the floor at all hours of the day? Is your dog studying for the LSATs or something? Does your dog have a big presentation at the office coming up and if he doesn't knock it out the park Mr. Terwilliger will demote him to Mailroom Dog? Is your dog being sued because that cunt cat next door found out about the prostitution ring and is blackmailing him by threatening to go to the press with the information if he doesn't provide an unmarked bag of kibbles under a specified tree at 3am on Saturday? Because those are the only reasons I can think of that someone would need this insane thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment