Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Season 9, Episode 5 - Off the Track

Challenge: In a team, create three looks to go with Heidi's line of New Balance Sneakers (which is ridiculous in its own right, but we'll get to that some other day)
Target: Danielle's shirty-blouse thingum
KORSimile: "It's like a souffle that flopped."
When he first said that, I was like "Uh, what?" I really wanted him to go on more of a flaccid penis route so I was monumentally disappointed when he didn't point at his crotch as he is so prone to do on this show. But then I looked up a picture of a flopped souffle (or, actually, a fallen souffle because anyone who has watched as much Food Network as I have knows that souffles don't do what suffocating fish do)...
And look at that! Especially the part at the top where the edge of the souffle looks like the little floppy foldy thing on the blouse! Now this souffle thing just has to be green and we would have ourselves an out-and-out doppelganger.

More importantly, though, is that this KORSimile got me thinking about the boat that Bravo missed out on when it lost Prunway to Lifetime. It could have made a crossover between its two best shows that have occupied more time than I anticipate spending on raising my children in the future-- Prunway and Top Chef!
Obviously the judges would be Tom and Tim because they're the best ones.

Missed the boat, Bravo. Missed. The. Boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment